Whew! Finding an appropriate blog title - one that has meaning, and yet is unique - is challenging. For those who have not suffered through Latin: 'puteo' means "I stink" and it is the vulgar word for it.
It bears to reason, that if one can smell oneself, then one must exist. It is a reminder that, truly, it is our perception of the physical world that defines our existence. Besides the obvious pun, I am hoping that this title will be an aid in reminding me to consider how other's may perceive my words and thoughts.
It bears to reason, that if one can smell oneself, then one must exist. It is a reminder that, truly, it is our perception of the physical world that defines our existence. Besides the obvious pun, I am hoping that this title will be an aid in reminding me to consider how other's may perceive my words and thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment